Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lydia!

Today my baby turned 13! What a lovely young woman she is becoming! I know Lydia is being well-cared for and loved on by family and friends (thanks, everyone!), but it is hard not to be there to celebrate with her.

While not a member of our family's kidney club, Lydia has suffered in other ways through our kidney adventure. She was 9 years old when this craziness started. I am trusting that the Lord will use these difficulties in her life just as He is doing in mine and Tom's and Katie's and Samuel's and Esther's and....

Happy Birthday, dear Lydia! You are loved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! Hope you had a good day.
From the "Watrous"

Vermont Designs said...

How grown up she looks! I have a photo of her & Emily on my fridge. May have to add this one too. Hope she had a wonderful birthday. Shelagh.