Sunday, January 24, 2010

Short and Sweet

This needs to be short because I am so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open.

It is sweet because Grace was a love and made time to bring Click to the hospital to visit Esther today. Poor Esther had a meltdown on Friday - lots of pent-up frustrations and sadness. One of her issues was that she was missing the dogs. With a little negotiating, we were able to get permission for Click to come.



Thank you, Grace! What a nice big sister you are!!

The other sweet news is that after 2 days of some scary intestinal bleeding, Esther is doing better. She is eating and is much more engaged in life.

That's it for me tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such an encouraging snippet of news. You all are on my mind and praying daily. Click looks like he missed Esther too!

~Valarie