Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Smith Family on Stage

I promised myself a while ago that I would post something fun before I shared any more discouraging kidney news. It is my new strategy to make the blog less odious to me in hopes that I won’t avoid it as I am now wont to do.

So here is the best I could do at the moment. It is a video clip from our homeschooling program that meets on Mondays. Each week, one family presents something during the opening program. Our turn was back on November 3rd. You’ll be able to see how well Samuel is doing. At the time of our presentation, we had only been playing the tin whistle for 3 weeks. That is my excuse for choking! :)

After you’ve had a chance to savor the Smiths doing some normal, fun stuff, I’ll come back and post the discouraging news that you’re used to reading here. But beware, you may have to get used to reading more boring normal stuff because good things are ahead for us. I’m sure of it!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Go Smiths! You guys rock :)
Keep posting!

The Thorburns

Lydia said...

hey!

I commented on youtube, but I thought I'd post on here too! you guys have great voices, btw.. especially Sameul. And your tin whistling was amazing.. that was like REALLY fun to listen to. I was practically tapping my feet to it. well, thanks for posting! nice to hear from you!

lyd